Double J Prim
SMART – SUNNY – SPEEDY – STEADFAST
A young and truly promising female, Prim is making her mark. At barely 16 months, she took second in the Novice division at the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Her training has continued and today, at just over two, Prim is ready to begin her ‘real’ career. With experience on cattle and sheep, she’s willing and able to help with any type of stock.
Prim is extremely biddable and intensely keen! She’s exceptionally bright and remarkably athletic. And – She is happy! She loves to work; she has NO quit. When she’s not working, you’ll likely find her near ‘her people’ – clearly her second love. And you will love having her around!
Her biddable spirit, keen desire to work, and athleticism mixed with power make her a superb all-around dog. Her presence on stock is powerful. She moves her stock (cattle or sheep) with minimal effort. Yet her quiet manner allows her to do so without undo stress. She is patient yet bold. She is quick yet biddable. She has beautiful natural balance and is a true athlete in every sense of the word.
Prim is SOLD. Check back for upcoming promising and started dogs for sale.
This fine young unaltered 2 1/2 year old female is ready to become your #1 farm or ranch hand. Bred to work, Prim has plenty of bite but is very biddable. She’s trained to excel in a low-stress stock handling operation. Some of what she brings to your operation:
* Experience in field and corral
* Will bite nose or heel (but prefers to head)
* Trained to voice and whistle commands
* Fully directional – come bye and away to me
* Quick reliable stop
* Forward and bold walk up
* Well-started shedding
* Has done limited range work – good traveler and very willing
* Trialed twice (on sheep) while still under 2. Placed 2nd in her 2nd attempt
* Easy to call off – does not work stock if left unattended
* Good around cats, people, and other dogs (she’s gets along well with everybody)
* Currently lives with cattle, sheep, chickens, cats, dogs (including LGD), and people. No issues
* House broke (and pleasant inside) although she currently lives in an outdoor kennel. She is NOT a barker
* Solid shaping foundation – could easily be finished for a trial dog
Prim will greatly enhance your stock handling ability. For more information, contact us (call or text) at
(720) 822-1927 or via email: email@example.com.
***FOR VIDEOS OF PRIM ON SHEEP AND ON CATTLE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW***
P.S. While Prim is bred and trained to work stock, she has close relations who have won heavily in the agility world. Prim had one litter of pups. Each one is incredibly athletic. Three are currently in agility training. Four are in training for use on stock. Should you choose to breed this female, the pups could potentially be very desirable in multi venues.